Rover 3.5 Litre Literature Pack 1968.
A ‘Literature Pack’ was supplied with every new Rover. The 3.5 Litre was supplied with a plastic wallet that contained the following items:
- Owner’s Instruction Manual incorporating Service Guide and Warranty.
- Owner’s Instruction Manual Supplementary Information Covering Later Models.
- Owner’s Maintenance Manual incorporating Free Service and Maintenance Schedules.
- Rover Distributors and Dealers Book.
- Market Research Questionnaire Card. Questionnaire missing.
- Free Service Pre-Paid Post Card. Missing.
- Optional Equipment List.
- Clearalex Windscreen Cleaner. Missing.
This particular Literature Pack also contains:
- No Ordinary Motorist. The Rover Owners Association membership application / The Rover Review subscription application card.
- Tyres & Your Safety. Issued in the interests of car drivers by the British Tyre Industry.
- Radiomobile 970 / 980 Car Radio Operating Instructions. This item would have probably been fitted by the supplying dealer.